debian admin / coder Americorps/VISTA spot

We have an opening doing roughly equal parts tech support, Linux system administration and web development.

Details at:    http://thecsl.org/go/vista/

Info about us:  http://thecsl.org/

Our timeline is very, very tight so if you are interested you should start the process very soon.

Please email with questions or comments.

NOTE:

It is an Americorps/VISTA spot which means that it is a ***SERVICE*** position, paying less than mininum wage. This is (A) legal and (B) moral as it is a (a) government program and (b) entirely voluntary. As a VISTA you'd be making more than "management" in our group.