Re: spf record

Hello Michael,

Saturday, January 21, 2006, 23:09:28, Michael Loftis wrote:

ML> Have you even looked at AOLs SPF record?  notice the ?all at the end?  The
ML> net result of that is that even with systems using SPF it's a 0 change,
ML> except for yet another dns lookup.  AOL knows that if they removed the ?all
ML> tag from the end they'd break a LOT of accounts using aol and sending to
ML> places implementing SPF.  So SPF doesn't really help AOL either.

  Interesting discussion about SPF... There are actually 2 things to
  think about - one is implementing SPF on DNS for our domains and the
  other is using SPF to limit "bad" incoming mail. In my opinion the
  second one has only advantages. So I would like to ask what do you
  recommend? Integrate it in postfix somehow? Or is it enough to turn
  on SPF checking in SpamAssassin? How?

--
  bYE, Marki