awstats stopped working with postfix logs

Hi,

I have a setup with postfix on Sarge and awstats interpreting it logs in to stats. This worked until the 2nd of june...
It stopped working after this date...

When I run the maillogconvert.pl manually on the logfile, it only gives 56 entries. But of course I received a *lot* more emails! Hundreds! My mail.log file for today is alread 1.7 MB!

Here is the awstats output:

# /usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl -config=mail -update
Update for config "/etc/awstats/awstats.mail.conf"
With data in log file "perl /usr/share/doc/awstats/examples/ maillogconvert.pl standard < /var/log/mail/mail.log |"...
Phase 1 : First bypass old records, searching new record...
Searching new records from beginning of log file...
Jumped lines in file: 0
Parsed lines in file: 56
Found 0 dropped records,
Found 0 corrupted records,
Found 56 old records,
Found 0 new qualified records.

This is *not* good...

Anyone aware of changes in postfix or awstats that might have caused this? I didn't change anything in the config...
Or any other clues?

O btw, I run awstats as root.

Best regards,
Pim