Sendmail configuration with webmin-virtual-server package

Hi guys,
I'm setting up a server to host multiple domains and I'm wanting to use sendmail for the mta.
Wehn I install the sendmail, webmin, and webmin-virtual-server packages and fire up the web browser to configure the Virtualmin and when I started the configuration the system told me that sendmail was not setup correctly.
The error message was something like sendmail is not set up to handle the virtusertable not setup properly?
How can I enable this in Debian?

Thanks,
Tom