Re: dovecot, anyone?

Hi Thomas

thanks for sending the link and experience report. I wonder are you
working on GPLHost alone or do you have any support? Is this something
you do for your employer? Sorry, must seem very knowsy. I am just
interested what the prospect for the future(survival) of the project
is... from my (pessimistic) experience usually, people working on this
kind of thing one day get frustrated, install cpanel, and abandon the
project...

Michael