Re: CMS for Debian sarge x86

On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 11:15:29AM -0500, R. W. Rodolico wrote:
> Look at Zope/Plone. I don't know that much about it, but one of my
> tech's is having a lot of fun on one of our servers and this is one
> of the things it appears to do is CMS. It may be way overkill for
> your requirements.

I'd like to second the Plone rec. I've set it up for a
client, and we're pretty soon going to be bringing it to an
international audience. It's user-friendly, and is
definitely one of the cleanest open-source apps I've ever
seen. It's scalable and extensible as far as you could want
to scale or extend it.

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve@laniels.org