Mail Gateway

Dear debian-isp,

I'm trying to set up two mails servers with qmail; the first one (the MX) as a gateway for
filtering (chkuser/spam/virus) and the second one with the mailboxes using vpopmail.

One of our big problems is that we have a lot of mail bombing, so I'd like to implement
something like chkuser 2.0 (if you know something better please tell me). I think that my
greater difficullty is how to coordinate both boxes when I set up a new vpopmail user or I
delete one in the second box, so it starts or stops blocking the mail address. Which is
the best choice, mysql, cdb...?

I was wondering if you could give me a checklist or perhaps you know of a good howto to
help me with the implementation.

I hope I have explained myself. Thanks in advance,

Agustín