Re: an advice for Debian Woody on Proliant HP 320 DL

Hello,

bonoman@volny.cz a écrit :
Could you be so friendly and tell me (if you know) how to install a
Debian woody on HP Proliant 320 DL with a ultra ATA RAID 100. I
tried your boot CD from your mail displayed on Debian discussion
list, but no device with HardDrive was detected. How can i prepare
debian woody to detect this raid device to successfully  instal on
it?

I never worked with a DL320, but :

- a quick look on HP's site seems to show that the DL320 uses a
  LSI MegaIDE controller

- with Google I found very quickly those links :

http://lists.debian.org/debian-isp/2004/04/msg00167.html
http://lists.trustix.org/pipermail/tsl-discuss/2005-January/013201.html

Hope this helps,

--
Emmanuel Halbwachs              Labo. de Photonique et Nanostructures
tel      : (+33)1 69 63 61 34                             CNRS UPR 20