sendmail SuperSafe & attachments

'lo there,
a little problem bugging me for the last few days: after upgrading to sendmail 8.13.3, we have problems delivering attachments. the larger the attachment, the more likely it is to fail. i get

j11BhNgS024815: SYSERR(root): Cannot reopen ./dfj11BhNgS024815: No such file or directory

and the connection is closed.

the curious thing is, the queue-file exists, just that it is called the same with an uppercase D in the beginning.

after looking at the sourcecode i though it must have something to do with the SuperSafe=PostMilter option wich was introduced in 8.13. i have set it to true, and have tried with & without ClamAV milter.

setting SuperSafe to False fixes delivery of attachments, but leaves an uneasy feeling.

someone maybe already experienced this, and has a fix for it? plspls.

gert

--
admin . hosting .  code

http://fetz-netz.de