Re: Pop working, sendmail acting strange.

I'm pretty sure:

No IPtables firewall has been setup yet on your system. Webmin can set one up for you, to be stored in the save file /etc/webmin/firewall/iptables.save, with the initial settings based your selection of firewall type below..

and shorewall isn't installed either. I did the default debian server install.

Scott

Pim Bliek wrote:

You sure you are not running a firewall or such?

Pim