Re: File System Permissions Repair

I feel ur pain.  Don't know of such a script but one thing I might try is to
make a script that records the directory perms of a similarly configured box
and spits out a huge number of chmod commands.  Then take that and run it on
the broken box.  That should fix everything except the dirs that don't exist
on the other box.  Of course the other alternative is to blow it away and
restore from backup. >:)  (I blew up an NT share once and that's how we had
to get it back)

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100