starting a group

hello my name is micheal ferncase and me and some freinds have started a animal rights group at our school la costa canon high school in california and we were wondering if we could get some stuff for a festival coming up at our school for all the groups i didnt know if this is the right place to email but i could olny find this emailing address if possible email me at cultcommando@yahoo.com please repond soon  thank you for your help

Yahoo! Shopping