Re: Xen in a production environment

Sorry, I haven't looked at that. No tests run yet (I had to drop off
to a different project). From just running it, it did not look like
too much. Plus, since I used loopback for the virtuals, I'm sure I
had a worst case scenario (there are much more efficient ways of
doing it).

The box is still up, so if you tell me what you would like me to run
I'll be happy to do it. As soon as I get a few minutes, I intend to
redo the machine and try it again. The targetted use will be very
simple, however; We are going to use it as our inhouse data store
and use some virtual domains to test new apps on before we deploy.

Rod