Re: Comparing Java Web Server performance

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 03:38:00PM +0100, Andrew Miehs wrote:
> But thats exactly my point - how can I compare the performance!?!

I would use siege or ab or something like that; measure the response time of
the machines, running your real application, with a realistic (i.e. realistic
size!) dataset.

Ward.

--
Pong.be         -(   "Bloat is not about being big. Bloat is about being   )-
Virtual hosting -( slow and stupid and not realizing that it's because of  )-