Re: Re: DNS error

I can't resolve that name either.  It sounds like there's a problem with
their DNS server not pushing out that name anymore.  Try to get ur DNS admin
to get in touch with their DNS admin.

by it.  The site is https://ataaps.chamb.disa.army.mil
>The s is not a mistake, it belongs there.  Perhaps you can see if this will
come on your computer.  Maybe you could

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100