Re: Re: [OT] _received_ call from toll free ?

2005/12/1, Monica Fabris <fabrism@libero.it>:

> Hi, I am Monica and I have had the same problem of Leonardo with the number
> 001 866 8493243.
> This number is been received from my telephone until I am outside to the
> work.Would you like to explain me what happen and if it could be a problem?
> I' ve tried to call and it is an USA phone number.
> Do they want that I call they back?
> Please answer to me...
> Thank you before and sorry for my imperfect english.
I don't think it's a problem Monica . In my opinion you shall not be
bothered by the fact that someone called You from number xxx or yyy .
At least HE or SHE want sth from You nor You from them ;]

regards ;]
--
Pozdrawiam,
Wojciech Ziniewicz             | wojciech.ziniewicz@gmail.com