Re: restrict root access for one perticular ip in SSH

The public key is a great idea. I also add command="/root/validate"
with validate being a script that checks some stuff before passing
it on. I basically use this to rsync a couple of directories which
must be done as root, but use the validate script to limit the
commands that can be executed. I think it could be adapted for what
you are talking about.

Let me know if you want more info and I'll send you the script and
some examples.

Rod