Re: Mail <> Fax gateway

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 07:03:21PM GMT, hagakure@nildram.co.uk
<hagakure@nildram.co.uk> incoherently babbled:

Hi,

> I've been asked to put together an email <> fax gateway and am just
> wondering if anyone has any suggestions/pointers.
>
> I've mainly used a Postfix/CourierIMAP solution (on Sarge) for email.
> I've seen: http://www.faximum.com/fms/ which is a Postfix add-on, but
> just thought i'd ask if anyone has any experience/thoughts on the matter?

I haven't set it up myself, but I've heard good things about HylaFAX.
I've also started looking at it after my VoIP provider began beta
testing it.

Take a look at the hylafax-server, hylafax-client and hylafax-doc
packages for Debian...

--

Conall O'Brien

http://www.conall.net

GPG Key: http://www.conall.net/gpg/

WinNT: All the headaches of Unix, but in a pretty, windowed
environment.