Re: SSL certs

On Oct 26, 2005, at 12:33 PM, John Goerzen wrote:

Hi,

We're going to need some SSL certificates here for some secure websites.

I've never purchased these before, and I'm wondering if anyone on this
list could point me in the right direction.

Hey there-

I'm sure there are a lot of reputable SSL cert companies. We use InstantSSL, and they are reasonably priced, work in all of the major browsers we support, and works fine with stock Debian. The only gotcha is to make sure you include the certificate authority directive in your httpd.conf virtual host (SSLCACertificateFile).

My 2cnts-
Eric