Downgrading to Apache 1.3

I may need to downgrade to Apache 1.3 to fully utilize a package I
want to use that does not support the way Debian has Apache2 set up
(virtualmin/webmin). I can use the package, but will just not be
able to delegate creation of new sites to someone else without doing
some training.

Any arguments for/against. I don't see that I lose a lot by going
backwards here, but I may just be missing the point completely.

Rod

--
Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons
    for thou art crunchy, and good with catsup.