Re: Hot-pluggable SCSI

I decided to add the scsiadd package.  However, running scsiadd -s to
scan for the new device hung the server to the point of needing a
reboot.  Got it back up and running, but I'm going to wait for our
scheduled downtime period before trying any more SCSI tricks, and in the
meantime, I'd better RTF--HOWTO.  I appreciate being able to receive
such prompt suggestions, and hopefully I'll be able to help in the future.

John