Re: Apche, tomcat and redirect form domain to subdir.

Hello Andreas,

  I don't work with jsp or servlets, I'm just admin of apache &
  tomcat. My suggestion is:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName www.b.com
  JkMount / something

  That something should be the same as for a.com (your primary
  domain), tomcat configuration also the same.

  Now the main point is on your servlet application in determining the
  URL - it should use something like REQUEST_URI variable and make
  redirections based on this.
Thursday, September 15, 2005, 18:27:49, Andreas Rabus wrote:

AR> Know the new twist:
AR> the domain a.com should be redirected to the subdirectory /a, b.com to
AR> dir /b, and so on, but the url in the browser should remain b.com.

AR> How can i do this?

  bYE, Marki