Re: Apche, tomcat and redirect form domain to subdir.

Hello Andreas,

  I don't work with jsp or servlets, I'm just admin of apache &
  tomcat. My suggestion is:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName www.b.com
  JkMount / something
</VirtualHost>

  That something should be the same as for a.com (your primary
  domain), tomcat configuration also the same.

  Now the main point is on your servlet application in determining the
  URL - it should use something like REQUEST_URI variable and make
  redirections based on this.

--
  bYE, Marki