Re: remote power switch recommendation

We use APC AP7921 for 230V, eg:
http://www.geizhals.at/deutschland/a110454.html

They only sport eight ports, but what's worth alot, feature current
measurement displayed on the front and in the web management application. We
had no problems with them so far. I think we have four of them (and counting)
Highest overall-current so far was about 10 Amps with all ports used, running
several P4, Xeon and Opteron (upto quad, one each PDU, using one or two
outlets and 1 or 2 Y-cables) on them. Also we have four older ones without
current measurement, also no probs. They had a bug in the firmware though
where telnet access (if switched on) was possible with a master password.

       Sönke