Re: server activity gatherer

Am Sonntag, den  4. September hub Ritesh Raj Sarraf folgendes in die Tasten:

> Is there any utility which gathers server status, important information,
> suspicious activity and mails them (on a daily basis).
> I remember something similar in Red Hat but am not able to recall it.

Do you thing about logcheck?
 Logcheck was part of the Abacus Project of security tools, but this
 version has been rewritten.
 Logcheck helps spot problems and security violations in your logfiles
 automatically and will send the results to you in e-mail

Maybe you could be interested in setting up nagois?

	Follow the white penguin.