Re: server activity gatherer

Am Sonntag, den  4. September hub Ritesh Raj Sarraf folgendes in die Tasten:

> Is there any utility which gathers server status, important information,
> suspicious activity and mails them (on a daily basis).

> I remember something similar in Red Hat but am not able to recall it.

Do you thing about logcheck?
-----snip-----
 Logcheck was part of the Abacus Project of security tools, but this
 version has been rewritten.
 .
 Logcheck helps spot problems and security violations in your logfiles
 automatically and will send the results to you in e-mail

Maybe you could be interested in setting up nagois?

HTH
Ciao
Max
--