Re: [OT] PATA Controller

also sprach Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [2005.08.09.1258 +0200]:
> because in the near I will leave France, but can not switch
> 8 small Webserver from Strasbourg to the new location in one
> time, I like to install the 8 PATA Harddisks in ONE Server.
>
> Can anyone recomend cheap PATA Controller from which I can
> install three or four paralel in my server ?

hipoint are fair. i would not be looking for cheap hardware unless
you want to be looking again and again. 3ware at least work forever
IME.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"i feel sorry for people who don't drink. when they wake up in the
 morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
                                                    -- frank sinatra