Re: Proliant SATA

Hello Emmanuel,

  hmm it's weird, because I found on google that ML150 should have
  Marvell MV88SX6041 and not Adaptec AIC-8130 as mentioned in
  debian-users. The problem is I can't figure out what type it is
  unless I buy it :)

  I was searching google few hours and it seems that it should be
  possible at least with custom initrd using HP's binary kernel
  modules.

--
  bYE, Marki