Re: updates with apt

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 12:03:29AM -0500, R. W. Rodolico wrote:
> I heard there was an issue with updates. Does anyone know what the
> problem is and when it will be resolved? I feel naked with my
> machines not being updated. Don't see anything on the Debian site
> about it.

Hi Rod,

I'm not sure if you mean updates to the standard archive, or security
updates. These are two seperate issues.

Unstable:
This was due to new uploads temporaily being disabled as the machines
lost their hosting[0].
This has been resolved and uploads are being processed normally now.

Security:
See
http://www.infodrom.org/~joey/log/?200506142140
and