Documentation for Networks E1/E2/E3/OC3/OC12/STM1-64

Hello,

After a long time of Recheres and trying, I have a 802.11a burner
running (Test-Licence from ANRT) in Marrakech with curently 20
Clients and it works very well in more then 10km distance.

The next thing ist the Lucent STINGER IP DSLAM which I have bought.

:-)

Yeah, it works perfectly... DSL-Lite in a Distance of more then 6km.

Now I have problems with the "bigger" thing, exactly the ATM-Network.

I have two 3Com NETBuilder II with OC-3 modules and I have tested it
with a Fiber-Optic Cable of 25km (!!!) and then with 100km and 4
Repeater.  -  Oops it works !!!

Because I do not get anymore Support for the NETBuilder II I like to
use Debian as Router for E1-E3, OC3/OC12 and STM1/STM4.

Curently I have two ATM cards Fore Systems PCA-200E for testing, but
what I need is Documentation HOW to calculate such BIG Networks.
I need to know more about the technic, repeaters, maximum distances,
hardware, ...

Can anyone recommend me Books AND On-Line resources (PDF ???) and
preferable in german language (sometimes it is too difficult to
understand english).

Thanks
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi