SA 3.0 performance

Hello,

  I've just upgraded my server do sarge few days ago and noticed that
  SpamAssassin runs slower. I have been using version 2.64 before. I
  think it's because of many added features and new tests, but my
  question is how to make it run faster...

  I use global bayes database for all users and I have seen SA figured
  out it's best time to remove old records just in the peak time :(
  Do you think that switching to mysql4 for bayes storage would bring
  more performance and traditional file db? And what is optimal number
  of SA children?

      thanks

--
  bYE, Marki