Re: DOS attack over the weekend

If you guys need help on this, I am from the Netherlands.

Pim

On May 31, 2005, at 11:14 PM, Andreas John wrote:

Hi!

Andreas Schoenberg wrote:

I don't have contact to any university, but I am from Germany and maybe I can help in conversation with them!

Which University? (Please P-Mail) They usually are pretty fast in stopping students from doing harm and they all have a usage policy (which forbids DoS). I suspect that there is a trojaned machine/ account on this particular campus.

rgds,
Andreas