A solution for a wireless ISP

Hello all,
I would like to ask if anyone has any suggestions, or solutions for one of our problems. We are a Wireless ISP provider, and we want to provide a service that is based on amount of download for example 2GB/4GB/6GB.. etc.. and the customer buys a prepaid card for the amount they want. I was thinking that a freeradius/MySQL would be efficient, but there might be better way or solution out there. For one thing this service will be run, from a dedicated server, as to be separate from our monthly paying customers. All suggestions are welcome as this is just an idea at the moment. Thank you all... Omar