Re: Blog Software Recommendations

R. W. Rodolico wrote:
I have a client who wants to do some blogging. Have heard about the
idea, but never used one and have no idea what servers are
available.

The main server I'm thinking about is sarge. Any suggestions. It
would be nice if I could set up the space, then let the user
maintain it. Also, it would be nice if the info were stored in a
MySQL database as that is already installed.

WordPress (wordpress.org) should run nicely in such a setup.  And it's free.

Jeremy