Re: Email problem

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 07:35:23PM -0500, Carol L Sorensen wrote:
> When I want to compose a message, the "message" area will not allow the
> cursor to go there.  Therefore, you cannot type any message to send.  Why
> not, please?  Thanks.

You need to be much more specific. Which email program are
you using?

But I think this is also the wrong list for your question.
Note the description of this mailing list:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-isp/

"Discussion about issues and problems specific to Internet
Service Providers (ISPs for short) that use Debian."

If you're a Debian user, I'd recommend posting to the
debian-user mailing list:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

You're more likely to get an appropriate response there.

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve@laniels.org