Re: File system mirroring for SMTP/POP Servers

also sprach Mario Lopez <mario@lar3d.com> [2005.05.11.1922 +0200]:
> the servers goes down the DNS would point them to the other IP (using the
> round robin dns feature or whatever) and people could download email?.

a self-replicating filesystem. Check out GFS and AFS, although they
may be too complicated. You might be able to set something up with
offlineimap to keep two mailboxes in sync for each user.

`. `'`

"if i am occasionally a little overdressed, i make up for it by being
 always immensely over-educated."
                                                        -- oscar wilde