MailScanner is not installed

Hi,

i want to install testing version MailScanner. My
source file is-

# more /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ testing main
deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main

But when i want to install MailScanner, i got this
error-

apt-get install mailscanner
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean
that you have requested an impossible situation or if
you are using the unstable distribution that some
required packages have not yet been created or been
moved out of Incoming.

Since you only requested a single operation it is
extremely likely that the package is simply not
installable and a bug report against that package
should be filed. The following information may help to
resolve the situation:

  mailscanner: Depends: unrar but it is not
installable
E: Broken packages

Then , i want to install unrar, but failed-

# apt-get install unrar
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package unrar is not available, but is referred to by
another package. This may mean that the package is
missing, has been obsoleted, or is only available from
another source
E: Package unrar has no installation candidate

But i can install other packages, like postfix, clamav
and so so. Please, help me what can i do?

Thanks
Meshbah