Re: Sending out welcome e-mail using Postfix

Am 2005-04-12 10:47:54, schrieb Mark Bucciarelli:
> Omar Al-Siaghi wrote:
>
> >Hi everyone,
> >  I tried looking in the FAQ, Documentation, but no luck.  Is there a
> >way to set up postfix to send out an automated e-mail to new users?
> >If there is a howto or any kind of documentation on this, please point
> >me to it.  I had no luck on google either, maybe I am searching for
> >the wrong terms.  Thanks in advance.
> >
> if you copy a skel directory when you setup a user account, you could
> put the welcome email in there.  perhaps with a perl wrapper to do
> variable substitution to personalize it.

Ans I like to see an "adduser" option which let me execute a script
after the new $USER is created

(all $VAR should be exported to the command)

Curently I am using 'tdadduser' which is a adduser clone but based
on BASH and much more functionality...

(and coded by my self because I have no clue about "perl")

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi