Re: slow courierpop3d
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: slow courierpop3d
- From: Marek Podmaka <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:48:17 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Marek Podmaka <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20050331215017.GN2831@taz.net.au>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050329234147.GL2831@taz.net.au> <email@example.com> <20050330230050.GM2831@taz.net.au> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050331215017.GN2831@taz.net.au>
Thursday, March 31, 2005, 23:50:17, you wrote:
CS> well, that tends to indicate that it's your pop daemon.
I have fixed the problem. For some reason courierpop3d needs to read
entire mails. I have upgraded to version from backports.org and now
it caches this info in courierpop3dsizelist file, so it runs faster.
Thanks everyone for help...