Re: ADSL Modem-Router and VPN

Michelle Konzack schrieb:
Hello *,
[-snip-]

Can someone recommend a usable and cost-effective Modem-Router ?

I need support for Annex A and cost-effective is a need, because
I need to buy up to end of April minimum 4 routers.

I have found an ADSL Modem-Router, but it makes only 2 virtual Connections and cost 160 Euro, but I need one, which make 8 or
more connections.  Crypting is neccesaryly too.

Because some limitations (e.g. no Linux-Geeks) I can not use fli4l
ore something like this... If something fails, I can not travel
2-8000 km.

Do I need a professionel 19" ADSL Modem-Router in Strasbourg at
my Office ?  -  Maybe the price will be overkill...

Greetings
Michelle

What about the Netgear FVS318?

I have one running with 8 AES256 crypted links (PSK Only couldn't get x509 to work against openswan)

http://www.netgear.com/products/details/FVS318.php

greets Uwe
--
Jetzt will man das Internet nicht einfach ein paar Leuten wie der IETF
überlassen, die wissen, was sie tun. Es ist zu wichtig geworden. - Scott Bradner