Re: access controll in MySQL

Hmm.  Will the users need to connect to the MySQL server itself or is
the user administration going to just be using MySQL as a backend
database?

If you're just using MySQL as a backend repository for users and the
users won't be connecting directly to the MySQL database then you
probably shouldn't store their information in the mysql privilege table.

Steve