Re: Mail Delivery (failure jcooper@planetz.com)

For the benefit of interested people.  John C has requested that the following
message be removed from the archives.

Auto-responders ARE spam.  They will hit innocent people.  Just because most
victims of auto-responders don't complain does not mean that the
auto-responder is not causing problems.

Requests to have list archives altered to hide the evidence of your mis-deeds
doesn't work either.  It just gets you more copies of the message.