Re: help with BIND SRV

Thank you both for your replies.

I've considered setting up a round-robin pool, but the host caching is
the part i don't like. It seems like whatever i set the TTL to, windows
2000 cache's the address untill the next time i manually flush the dns
cache. Surprisingly, Mac OSX (unix based) cache's DNS as well, which
bum's me out.

~august

* Marcel Hicking <m.hicking@komplex.net>
  |__ Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:25:23AM +0200: