Re: Spamassassin only scanning mails for local users

also sprach Marcel Hicking <marcel@hichac.de> [2004.10.05.1123 +0200]:
> What does "better" mean? Faster? More flexible? Easier to
> use/extend? Just curious.

Having talked to Sven Mueller about this, he said that "one reason
why I prefer spampd over amavisd-new is the better header tagging
spampd provides. Amavisd-new is still used, but only for virus
scanning."

I am not sure what he means, nor have I tried spampd. However, if
you do, I am sure many here would be interested to hear your
impressions.

`. `'`