Apt-Get Update/Upgrade Question

We are running testing/Sarge for our production machines and for one of the
servers we are using MailScanner and SpamAssassin from unstable.

I know it's not wise to mix the two, testing/unstable but we wanted the
latest releases of MS/SA as they seem to be pretty stable. When we do
apt-get update apt-get upgrade, won't apt try to down grade our MS and SA
install?? I seem to remember seeing that happen or at least started to see a
slew of held back packages.

Is their a way to set our /etc/apt/sources.list file or a apt-get command to
ignore MS and SA when doing security updates?
--
David Thurman
The Web Presence Group