RE: problem with /var/mail and procmail

Hey, i has investigated more:

The /mnt/var/ was an old partition (from a mandrake with another /etc/passwd
distint from now)

when i do a ln -s /mnt/var/mail i has relationed the /mnt/var partition and
the partition from debian in a way that the /var folder of the debian
partition has change and belongs to the come_vie user and not to the root
user, and the same has happended insite the /var folder, it seems that this
problem has made to crash some of my systems, the postfix procmail, the
squirred webmail,

Is there a command to solve this problem?
could it be a chmod root /var - R ? I has trying some things like that, I
has do work the squirred..

Thanks in advance.