Re: mysterious MySQL-connect

Hi,

thanks folks a lot for all hints.

Now I found that the connects came indeed from the other.host.name
(192.168.0.2), but I didn't find out which user it was.

However, I'm no longer sure wether it was was some kind of code
injection, as more as I do not know how the guys did it exactly.

And yes: Christian may be right as he guessed it wouldn't be a new
problem, but I never noticed it before (because of
ignoring /var/log/mysql/mysql.err).

After all, I'm very interested in answering the following questions:
- Is there anybody else out there with the same kind of log messages?
- How about a "normal" connection loss because of capacity reasons,
malfuntion of the network interface or something like that?

Thanks again and have a good week,
Andreas

--
procommerz - Internet fuer Unternehmen