Squid auth - allow destinations upon username

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a Squid with authentication based on ncsa_auth ...
which actually works so far. What I'm trying to get now is to group some
users together in, say, two groups, one privileged to surf everywhere and
another restricted to only a handfull of destinations.

Is that possible while using ncsa_auth or do I need to use real system users
(which I wanted to avoid) together with some external programs (reading out
the GID comes to mind). I would rather like to keep it simple.

Any help appreciated as always. :)

Best regards,

Erik