Re: Ulimit and max processes

Dear List,

I have finally worked out the problem.

The version of ssh supplied with woody sets the per default the limit for max
user procs to 256. If I log in via telnet, rsh, or run ulimit -a via cron or
via console I see the correct limit, and not 256. (and no, there is nothing
in /etc/security/limits.conf

This problem is fixed in Sarge! Yipee! I hope it wont be too long now till
sarge goes stable....

Thanks for all your help,

Regards

Andrew