how to handle OOO (Out Of office) messages

Hi everybody,

some of my colleagues asked me to set up OOO auto responder since they're
leaving for holidays. I really hate OOO messages spam so I was trying
to set up something non intrusive but I'm having difficulties doing that.
Problem is deciding which address I should reply to, and do that just
one time. I was thinking of setting up procmail and let it execute a small
script... but problem with address to match still exists. Is there a way
to exclude all the ML's from the match? Would this work then?

Thank you very much.

Spike

--
Excess ain't rebellion.