Re: Question about drac-add tool and courier

Hi again! :)
I wrote the attached email about a month ago. Since then, I've googled a lot,
I've written to courier list, I've written to drac patch author, and some
other lists, but I get no answer anywhere... And I don't know what to do :P

I have two separate mail servers (one for incoming and one for outgoing), and
I'd like to use some "pop-before-smtp".

I know that almost all email clients support smtp-auth, but users are, say,
"uncomfortable with changes" (that is, lazy to death), and I need to find the
easiest way for them.

Since IP-auth is not doing its job (people don't connect through our servers
to internet, so we can't know what their IP is...), I need to make a change,
and the best I've found is the "pop-before-smtp" way. Ok, it's not the best
solution, but it will do exactly what I want to.

Can any of you give some hints on this?

I'm using "Debian Sid" postfix (2.1.4-1), courier-authdaemon, courier-pop,
courier-imap, courier-ldap (all 0.45.6.20040712-1), drac and drac-dev
(1.12-2)

I think I should only touch "courier-authdaemon" to make drac work, but now
I'm lost, and don't know what more to do. You can read the email and that's
what I did...

So please, any help will be very very appreciated

Thanks a lot
Tomas