Re: Cheap Mainboard whith autostart ?

Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:
> Am 2004-07-17 14:33:02, schrieb Michelle Konzack:
> >Hello,
>
> >Now I need a new mainboard which reboot after an electricity fail...
> >
> >Can anyone recommend me one ?  -  If possibel with the same CPU and
> >memory (curently I am not rich to buy all three parts new...)
>
> Forgotten two things:
>
> 1)  There is no BIOS option wher can I swich it on.
>
> 2)  I was searching the last three weeks on all Manufacturer Websites
>     and have checked more then 300 Mainboards... Now I track down when
>     a new mainboard coming out...
>
>     But it seems that only mainboards expensiver then 100 Euro are
>     suporting this feature...

 Hello Michelle,

I have an Asus A7N8X which has no problems whatsoever to restart after
powerfailure. A setting has to be changed in the bios, though.

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               karl@aspodata.se
Lilla Aspö 2340                                                Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting